Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Reception he got when he came on the pitch at the end, wow.

Never heard anything like that at SJP in a long time. The man is absolutely adored by everyone in the city.

I wish all of our fans would realise what we've got,.i still.heard people moaning 3-1 up...

Our football after we went 3-1 up should have shown what Rafa is up against. Once the game was safe, suddenly everyone wanted the ball and we were turning on the exhibition stuff. There's a distinct lack of character in this squad, but in the end he got us up.

Dunno why everyone's so worried about his comments, it's classic Rafa.

Just exerting a little pressure on the hierarchy to let them know he's not gonna be fucked about.

So optimistic for the future of this club, with a squad that Rafa will finally be able to reshape to his liking.

Legend !!! He's came under some criticism this season, but i just wanna thank him... Couldn't imagine i would feel the way i feel 18 months ago...I genuinely love the man  !!! Thank you Rafa for getting us promoted thank you for the professional and classy manner in which you went about your business ! And thank you for making me fall in love with this club again and the sport of football !!!! I love you 💛

The contrast between the club and fanbase after the 1-3 loss at home to Bournemouth last March to now is remarkable and it's all down to this man.  :love:

Let's just enjoy tonight and cross the bridge when we come to it regarding the summer.

The contrast between the club and fanbase after the 1-3 loss at home to Bournemouth last March to now is remarkable and it's all down to this man.  :love:

Let's just enjoy tonight and cross the bridge when we come to it regarding the summer.

:thup: Spent the 2nd half of that Bournemouth match getting pissed in the Sports Bar. Mad to think we were in such a state only a year ago.

He's turned the club around, hope that's not forgotten about next season.

Chris Babalooba's lurking. :la:

Absolute rectangle.

Credit where Credit's due. Still doesn't change that this season has been harder than it should have been football wise. Having said that I will be eating humble pie for the foreseeable future.

Wash it down with some bleach.

Chris Babalooba's lurking. :la:

Absolute rectangle.

Credit where Credit's due. Still doesn't change that this season has been harder than it should have been football wise. Having said that I will be eating humble pie for the foreseeable future.

Wash it down with some bleach.

:lol:

Have been critical of him at times this season but it really is absolutely imperative that we keep him. We'll look much better in a league where we aren't expected to dominate every game IMO. We can play real Rafa football next season like how we played against Brighton and Huddersfield

Guest neesy111

Have been critical of him at times this season but it really is absolutely imperative that we keep him. We'll look much better in a league where we aren't expected to dominate every game IMO. We can play real Rafa football next season like how we played against Brighton and Huddersfield

His style of play and tactics are much more suited to the PL.  Needs to be give funds and also complete control of the first team.

Everything Steve Stone says makes me want to punch the bloke.

You should have heard Jason Cunty on Talkshite at ten o clock, reckoned we should be ashamed at probably finishing second .  I know they are the radio equivalent of clickbait but...  :rolleyes:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39699186

Shearer key to keeping Rafa, give him funds.

Shearer isn't key to keeping rafa. :lol:

:thup:

Lee Ryder-esque journalism. Pretty sure all rafa is asking for is one of these.

http://www.bigheads.info/gallery/Corinthian/Headliners/International%20Football/England%20-%20World%20Cup%2098/headliners_england_wc98_alan_shearer_E04_keyring.gif