Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Even though i saw this coming it doesn't make me any more dissapointed or angry.  It's very clear now that Ashley and his cock slaves are trying to force Rafa to resign.  Rafa thought he had a good relationship with Charnley but i'm sure he realised today that the little worm has been leading him along the whole time.  Getting rid of Carr and putting the new "head of recruitment" was purely to try and appease Rafa in the short term after we failed to get any early transfer work done, i wouldn't be surprised to see him get the boot once Rafa is gone.  This Justin Barnes c*** that's been brought in is only there to make sure Ashley doesn't get taken to court again and to make things awkward for Rafa, they're hoping Rafa won't be able to take any more and walk, or just as good he takes another job and the fat man scores for some compo.  If these rodents all die a slow, painful and humiliating death i'd be ok with that. 👍

Mike Ashley feels threatened by anyone who is popular with the fans - Keegan, Shearer, Hughton and now Rafa all forced out and treat like s***.  Even popular players with an opinion get shown the door (Nolan, Barton etc.). It's much easier for him to appoint a yes man and use him as s*** deflecter, no matter how useless he is.  Thinking about who our next manager is gona be genuinely makes me feel sick.  Whoever it is, i won't be "giving him a chance" i'm afraid!

Very well said.

I assume this guy is legit, he's followed by Shearer/Douglas/Ryder etc

He's mates with Rafa I believe. He's been saying how frustrated Rafa is for a while (and getting shot down by some of our fans accusing him of making shit up).

Essentially Rafa probably isn't going to leave us in the shit due to respect for the club and fans, but when he keeps us up he'll be straight off.

I don't see that helps much really, unless he believes he'll get money next year from the PL cash.

If he's leaving anyway he may as well do it now so we can get it over with. 

Imagine being Merino right now man ... poor git. Really good that he is only on loan.

Being stuck here after Rafa bounces only to be fucked about by some dimwitted pashun obsessed PFM piece of shit like Souness who was already castigating him live on TV after one game.

Fucking hell man. Every evil will definitely come upon Mike Ashley. Every evil.

Doesn't sound like he's on the verge of quitting from that then.

When the time is right and on his terms suggests like many have said he'll see out the season. Or at worst when a team comes in for him over the next few months. All the murmurings aren't suggesting he's going to quit.

I don't believe Rafa will stay out of respect for the fans. There's only so much s*** anyone can take from their "bosses" and he can walk off to a much better paid and more enjoyable experience at the flick of a finger, with the respect from the fans and the outside football world. I understand he would want to stay close to his family and he's football mad, but surely he's not short on cash and would be happier not having to deal with this s***? In any case, he'll be back in a PL job in no time if he walks.

I would rather he just fucked off now, than hung around with the intention of leaving in a few months or whatever. The house is going to be brought down either way, might as well start the process asap.

A manager with his ability and achievements doesn't deserve to be fucked around like this, I respect him too much to see him working under these shithouses.

Rafa is done man. He is only going to stay because he brought people like Merino, LeJeune and Joselu who wouldn't have ever entertained the idea of coming. He will be advising them to leave as soon as they can now though. For certain.

We will not be able to sign any one of any kind of calibre after this.

Back to punt after punt on the likes of Riviere, Haidara, Cabell, Thauvin etc. throw money at them and hope they show enough to go for a big profit.

The club is completely finished. Rafa was the last hope. They killed it.

Bilic will turn it round, lots of points from their next 4 games so I don't see that happening.

Can't believe he hasn't left already, was convinced he'd quit but all the sounds don't make it seem imminent. What a bloke