Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Whoever the replacement is needs constant hounding.

The manager is not the issue.

It is if it's a lick spittle cunt like Pardew or Carver: not main issue of course but big part and I hope if it is the return of the king or his like he gets fucking zero support. Hound the cunt as much as possible. He will be Mikes puppett and a legitimate target. imo

Only the sale of the club between now and May will keep Rafa here, regardless of what happens in January.

The damage has been done and will be unrepairable.

This :thup:

Need that rumoured Chinese takeover asap.

Imagine if the players refused to play. That would break the regime quicker than anything. The PL brand would be in jeopardy.

Do you think? I was wondering about it earlier. Would the FA not just dock us points or give a 0-3 loss for every game we fail to show for?

Guest The Little Waster

Only the sale of the club between now and May will keep Rafa here, regardless of what happens in January.

The damage has been done and will be unrepairable.

This :thup:

Need that rumoured Chinese takeover asap.

Theres nee chance of that ... chinese takeaway maybe

I've said it before here and it's a crying shame but there is absolutely no incentive for Ashley to invest. He feels with the current manager and squad we'll stay up (and if not can easily gain promotion) therefore why invest? We're miles away from a Champions League spot, it's free advertising for Sports Direct and qualifying for the Europa League or finishing higher up than say 17th in the Prem isn't worth the potential outlay.

The minimum is fine as long as you're not in the bottom three. TV money/parachute payments as long as you incomings match or exceed your outgoings is the way to go.

Depressing as f***, but from a business perspective the only way to make money before any potential sale. Plus an easy way to stick it into those who have slagged him off and called him part of the "cockney mafia".

I've said it before here and it's a crying shame but there is absolutely no incentive for Ashley to invest. He feels with the current manager and squad we'll stay up (and if not can easily gain promotion) therefore why invest? We're miles away from a Champions League spot, it's free advertising for Sports Direct and qualifying for the Europa League or finishing higher up than say 17th in the Prem isn't worth the potential outlay.

The minimum is fine as long as you're not in the bottom three. TV money/parachute payments as long as you incomings match or exceed your outgoings is the way to go.

Depressing as f***, but from a business perspective the only way to make money before any potential sale. Plus an easy way to stick it into those who have slagged him off and called him part of the "cockney mafia".

He is 100% taking pleasure from just winding up the fans of the football club at this point. No question about it.

There is no other option but to empty that stadium each week to force him to sell promptly, because the media disgrace and the loss of money would be too much for him.

Unfortunately, people will not stop going and it is what it is. It's really just a terrible situation.

Probably correct. I still can't quite get my head around how a man who's made his fortune selling sports shirts and gear can have this little passion for competition in sports? I understand fully well why he bought the club from a business perspective, but did he not give a moment's thought to the fact that buying a football club means you're toying with an object that many, many people hold very dearly? The coldhearted egoism is frankly beyond staggering and infuriating, especially when you consider what he gets from that Sky interview the other day for example?

Guarantee the post window press conference will have the press all desperate to suggest he is moving on to West Ham or other clubs and asking awkward questions that back Benitez I to a corner. Only for him to say "it is disappointing but we know where we are at and we must stick together with the fans on our side and move onto the next game against Swansea which will be tough but we will be prepared."

Simply cause he's a top man.

Probably my heart ruling my head but that's how it will pan out and he will be here until February at least

A belter comment from someone I'm arguing with over on Toontalk on FB. How can you counter shite like this?

"Charles Stewardson

Charles Stewardson Yep, the sites are full of whingers tonight...pathetic!

If Rafa is a great manager he can manage with what we have and change over a longer period of time.

I think he's good enough to do that, I have faith, hopefully not misplaced.

Didn't Ranieri manage a feat even greater?

:dowie: :giggs:

Guarantee the post window press conference will have the press all desperate to suggest he is moving on to West Ham or other clubs and asking awkward questions that back Benitez I to a corner. Only for him to say "it is disappointing but we know where we are at and we must stick together with the fans on our side and move onto the next game against Swansea which will be tough but we will be prepared."

Probably my heart ruling my head but that's how it will pan out and he will be here until February at least

I feel the same, Heron. The man is far too honourable. Probably too much for his own good.

Think you're in for a shock mind no chance a manager of his stature will stop under the current shambles

I'm not sure he will walk, but Bilic is finished and West Ham will def think they can get him.

They are forcing him to walk aren't they? I can't imagine there is any mental juggling a man of his stature can do to put up with this humiliation.