Leicester City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 14/03/16 - post match reaction from p.44

BlueStar

Guest Gino14

There hasn't been a lot of stoppages so it should be three minutes of added time. I can't remember the last time I've seen that for a game we're winning though.

Rafa needs to spend a full week working on nothing but off the ball runs.

The reason we keep adding pressure on to ourselves and can't create any good chances is because we've got no penetration. Everything we do stops at their defensive line. Sissoko is particularly bad for this. When we're running at defenders we need someone to time a run in behind. The only player we have doing that is Janmaat but he offers very little once he's in. The fact we've got no penetration anywhere else means we're constantly leaving the player on the ball to try and create penetration by beating his man. It's too easy to defend against.

Defenses want organization. Attackers have to create chaos. Movement, speed and creativity are what we lack. It's not hard to fix.

Mitro has the opposite problem. He's making runs but they're shit. No one can possibly get the ball to him so he's effectively just running offside and eliminating himself from the game. It's hard to know which is worse.

Guest neesy111

Zero goals upfront, mitrovic needs dropping if we are to stay up.

Mitro isn't the main problem. Of course he should score more, but if we had movement around him the goals would come.

I don't see that, he has literally no ability on the ball.