The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

What they moaning about? Absolutely nothing wrong there.

I think they are saying the linesman flagged. Play to the whistle and all that but if the flag goes up, and it would've been wrongly if it did go up, people stop.

He was immediately in on goal. Who exactly are they claiming stopped playing that could have affected matters?

Players see a flag go up and claim. I;ll have to rewind aswell to see if the other player was offside (though obviously not interfering with play).

You play to the whistle not the flag, you are taught that from a very early age. You keep playing unless the merry whistle blower blows.

I know. I said that. But had that happened at against us, assuming the linesman did actually flag, players and fans in the ground would have felt aggreived.

Can't stand Liverpool but still wouldn't mind seeing 5 English teams in the CL next season...want to see Sturridge score regularly at that level (as he's capable of doing) for a couple of years before the World Cup in 2018.

I think they are saying the linesman flagged. Play to the whistle and all that but if the flag goes up, and it would've been wrongly if it did go up, people stop.

He was immediately in on goal. Who exactly are they claiming stopped playing that could have affected matters?

Players see a flag go up and claim. I;ll have to rewind aswell to see if the other player was offside (though obviously not interfering with play).

You play to the whistle not the flag, you are taught that from a very early age. You keep playing unless the merry whistle blower blows.

I know. I said that. But had that happened at against us, assuming the linesman did actually flag, players and fans in the ground would have felt aggreived.

And it would be tough luck, as harsh as it is.

Not even luck, thems the rules. Inside the ground though without the tele view it's different and no doubt on LFC boards they are going on about the other player in the box. (think he was in an offside position when their player played the ball. can't rewind it as I turned over to Accrington-Wimbledon)

Sevilla clearly have demonstrated all the savoir faire that Liverpool lack.

Liverpool are the better side, but they're mental, didn't know how to manage the game and can't defend.

Not even luck, thems the rules. Inside the ground though without the tele view it's different and no doubt on LFC boards they are going on about the other player in the box. (think he was in an offside position when their player played the ball. can't rewind it as I turned over to Accrington-Wimbledon)

He was onside during the first phase fwiw  ;)