The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

That passing for the 3rd goal was sensational. Really puts our two performances into perspective where our useless players dropped a division and still can't keep possession.

It's depressing man. Can we not talk about us today please :lol:

Sos mate, but it makes me so angry. :lol:

Watching the football on show here, and it makes me wonder why we even bother :lol:

That passing for the 3rd goal was sensational. Really puts our two performances into perspective where our useless players dropped a division and still can't keep possession.

Watching the football on show here, and it makes me wonder why we even bother :lol:

:lol: It's not fair.

:lol: Soon, man. Soon. It'll be us soon.

I was hoping that Liverpool would lose and Wijnaldum would be regretting his move but that was pathetically wishful thinking.

They could lose every single game of the season and still he wouldn't regret it. Rightly so, too.

Indeed, sorry for continuing to talk about us but it makes yesterday's first 45 minutes seem like an even bigger waste of time.

Indeed, sorry for continuing to talk about us but it makes yesterday's first 45 minutes seem like an even bigger waste of time.

We're going to be a mess until we clear house.