The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

I don't get why refs bottle the second yellow card so often... what does it matter to them if they have to send someone off? Boro bloke just got away with a blatant one.

Aye, was a blatant yellow card.  Deserved to be sent off.

I don't get why refs bottle the second yellow card so often... what does it matter to them if they have to send someone off? Boro bloke just got away with a blatant one.

Ref looks a right  bottler as well. Timid as fuck.

Sometimes refusing to apply the laws of the game consistently is known as "sensible refereeing." PFMs love a bit of "sensible refereeing", doesn't "ruin the game as a spectacle" see- can't be doing with holding the players responsible for their own behaviour- sometimes its their mate.

Prime example being the tussle between mitro and olsson in the recent game vs norwich. Mitro, fresh on as a sub, was straight in the book, then the ref spent about 10 seconds studying his book presumably to see if olsson was one of the many players already in it before seeing he wasn't then calling him back across to give him a yellow.

Roger East is a shocking referee, he didn't see an absolute blatant penalty that was right in front of him in the Hull-Arsenal game a few weeks ago.

He usually loves getting his round red card out too