The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

So Moyes an overly cautious manager, grows some balls, and starts two out and out forwards together and look what happens. When are we going to see the same thing?

You aren't comparing Moyes and Benitez are you?

Unlike some on here I've never rated Moyes, it's unbelievable he can still get a job. However seeing Gayle/Mitrovic isolated up front next season is not something to look forward to.

What in the hell are you talking about, man?

I'm talking about only playing one up front, something I'm fairly sure you don't like either.

So Moyes an overly cautious manager, grows some balls, and starts two out and out forwards together and look what happens. When are we going to see the same thing?

Unlike some on here I've never rated Moyes, it's unbelievable he can still get a job. However seeing Gayle/Mitrovic isolated up front next season is not something to look forward to.

I'm talking about only playing one up front, something I'm fairly sure you don't like either.

There's definitely a difference between a manager of Moyes ilk playing one up top and a master craftsman such as Rafa using a system with one striker. The major difference being under Rafa you can be damn sure whoever it is won't be isolated.

No problem in playing one up front if you have the personnel to do it.

We're averaging over 2 goals a game like this.

Such a quality finish from Defoe.

Why hasn't he been called up for England? Surely would offer more than Rooney?

After Brexit Sunderland players won't get visas for the UEFAS. The FA are thinking ahead.