The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Massive rewriting history going on on Sky now, apparently Man Utd have played brilliantly for weeks and just haven't taken their chances.

In fairness without seeing any of their games myself that's what my Man Utd friend has been saying also.

There's been a couple games where the opposition has rode their luck. West Ham were lucky the weekend and Burnley had luck on their side also. So they kind of have a case but it's still not good enough. Like us against Blackburn and Hull nobody's feeling sorry for us not taking our key chances when they came.

There's been a couple games where the opposition has rode their luck. West Ham were lucky the weekend and Burnley had luck on their side also. So they kind of have a case but it's still not good enough. Like us against Blackburn and Hull nobody's feeling sorry for us not taking our key chances when they came.

I feel I can comment on both our games as I attended and we made very few chances at all in either game so not sure we are a good comparison.

I feel I can comment on both our games as I attended and we made very few chances at all in either game so not sure we are a good comparison.

No doubt we had the better chances over the 120 minutes vs Hull we were so much better than them on the night too but we only took one of our chances.

Admittedly all I have to go by is highlights for Blackburn I was not there but we dominate the highlights with chances we really should have, could have, and on another day would have put away to come out with a different result. A coupe of the chances we got were gold and they were squandered.

Blackburn looked to have two key moments and they got a goal in one of them. They made the most of their chances while we totally wasted ours. From what I saw can't help but be dissapointed we've been missing our shooting boots for two games now hopefully they come back vs Forest.

QPR v Wolves play tomorrow in the Championship.  League game on a thursday night? What's that all about?

Sky are showing 10 football league games in 10 consecutive days, they did the same thing last year.

QPR v Wolves play tomorrow in the Championship.  League game on a thursday night? What's that all about?

Sky are showing 10 football league games in 10 consecutive days, they did the same thing last year.

ah :thup:

I don't think they are, there's no midweek Football League games next week are there?

I don't think they are, there's no midweek Football League games next week are there?

Your right thats in a few weeks, I have no idea why there is a game tonight in that case.