The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Wonder if Vardy goes home every night trying to call Wenger? :lol:

Mental that he rejected them, huge pay rise and the potential to play for a good team in the peak of his career. Now languishing near the relegation zone and cant score for toffee because they are creating next to fuck all for him.

Did Mahrez have any offers (publicly)?  I mean you can understand why they'd stay, but the reasons for leaving are surely bigger.

Mental that he rejected them, huge pay rise and the potential to play for a good team in the peak of his career. Now languishing near the relegation zone and cant score for toffee because they are creating next to f*** all for him.

Did Mahrez have any offers (publicly)?  I mean you can understand why they'd stay, but the reasons for leaving are surely bigger.

None, managed to get himself a new contract on the back of his agent speculating that every man and his dog wanted to sign him.

Nobody actually went in for him.

Mental that he rejected them, huge pay rise and the potential to play for a good team in the peak of his career. Now languishing near the relegation zone and cant score for toffee because they are creating next to f*** all for him.

None, managed to get himself a new contract on the back of his agent speculating that every man and his dog wanted to sign him.

Nobody actually went in for him.

How do you know that? Would shock me if he wasn't in demand after last season. Would guess it's more a case of Leicester not getting the right offers.

Rainieri has completely lost the plot there like, seems clueless as to how to turn it around.  They were magnificent last season but also extremely lucky with how things just clicked and the top teams were s***.