The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Alli does have a nasty streak, and it looks like it's really cost his team this time. There was a big gap between the physical fitness of the two teams, and I think a full strength Spurs team would have run right over them in the second half.

Guest neesy111

Good decision by Levy to play at Wembley earned a few extra quid for his retirement fund.....I mean club.

They've got the whole of next season there haven't they?

Yeap.  Chelsea plan to play 2 seasons at Wembley as well IIRC.

Dele Alli while a great player, is a petulant git, and is always teetering on this kind of nonsense. I quite enjoyed Valdes slapping him when they played Boro, where he was up to his petty nonsense.

Guest neesy111

Hardly - pretty much every paper and media outlet is going with an article on it calling it a horror tackle or sickening.

:thup:

Redknapp on BT was scathing about it.

Dele Alli while a great player, is a petulant git, and is always teetering on this kind of nonsense. I quite enjoyed Valdes slapping him when they played Boro, where he was up to his petty nonsense.

he is only 20, entirely probable he'll calm down the stupid side of his game with some maturity.

Hardly - pretty much every paper and media outlet is going with an article on it calling it a horror tackle or sickening.

He called it a terrible tackle aye, as everyone has, because it clearly is and there is no defense for it.

However, that's it. Nobody has mentioned his previous disciplinary problems, the fact that he can be a loose cannon and the fact that he's a bt of a wanker really.

Costa gets sent off for pinching someones arse and they'd run a 30 minute session on MNF about how horrible he is.

He called it a terrible tackle aye, as everyone has, because it clearly is and there is no defense for it.

However, that's it. Nobody has mentioned his previous disciplinary problems, the fact that he can be a loose cannon and the fact that he's a bt of a w***** really.

Costa gets sent off for pinching someones arse and they'd run a 30 minute session on MNF about how horrible he is.

Na. There's been loads of coverage about him being a bit of a shit and having a nasty temperament. Was an article in one of the nationals this morning about it.

However, that's it. Nobody has mentioned his previous disciplinary problems, the fact that he can be a loose cannon and the fact that he's a bt of a w***** really.

Na. There's been loads of coverage about him being a bit of a s*** and having a nasty temperament. Was an article in one of the nationals this morning about it.

Got a link to that? All I can find is articles about how Alli needs to keep his 'mean streak' and channel it into scoring goals.

he is only 20, entirely probable he'll calm down the stupid side of his game with some maturity.

He'd better. Every single Spurs game you watch, he's getting in someone's face over stuff that has nothing to do with him, and trying to play the hardman. Loved when Valdes slapped him, of course he went running away then, because it's all just a front. He's an idiot man.

Guest neesy111

It's that streak that makes him the player he is though.  Some youngsters are like that, needs taming out of him badly though.

Seem to remember Gerrard being particularly bad at tackles early on in his career, Rooney as well.