The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Rafa bashing in this thread too?

Fickle little children we have on here. It's astonishing how people carry on with normal day to day functions by the way they cry on like they are last 24 hours.

Still insanely jealous of Liverpool, what a joy to have a manager like that.

I'm not jealous at all. He's a great character but I'm happy as owt we've got Rafa, he'll get it sorted one way or the other.

I wasn't comparing him to Rafa.  :lol: Vastly different situations and Liverpool fans will be feeling like they have a Keegan in charge right now.

He's looked sharp in this preseason. I've always thought that there's a pretty decent forward in him, he just needs confidence. A bit like Bojan.

No talk of sending him out on loan? Would do him some going to a Villarreal, etc.

He's looked sharp in this preseason. I've always thought that there's a pretty decent forward in him, he just needs confidence. A bit like Bojan.

No talk of sending him out on loan? Would do him some going to a Villarreal, etc.

Yeah, he's probably going on loan if we sign another backup striker.

Garth talking about City..

Manchester City's game against Sunderland on Saturday started like a scene from 'The Big Sleep' and almost turned into a nightmare!

What happened to the exhilarating football we saw at Barcelona and Bayern Munich under the patron saint of football purists, Pep Guardiola? It was like reliving one of those torturous 'keep ball' performances under Louis van Gaal at Old Trafford last season.

City's only flash of inspiration came from Sterling, who is running himself into the ground these days in a desperate attempt to recapture the form that persuaded City to pay Liverpool a record fee for an English player in the first place.

It's early days, but those pundits who have tipped City to win the title this season must be having second thoughts based on that performance.

Did he just expect Pep to come in and have them smashing everyone instantly? :lol:

Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Kante Willian, Matic, Oscar, Hazard; Costa.

Adrián, Masuaku, Antonio, Reid, Collins, Nordtveit, Noble, Kouyaté, Enner Valencia, André Ayew, Carroll