The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

The standard of the officiating was by far and away the worst thing about our promotion season.

West Brom away in the FA cup. James Linnington i think he was called.

Piddington.

The standard of the officiating was by far and away the worst thing about our promotion season.

That or Pancrate.

I'll raise you to Ben Tozer.

Can not remember him ever taking the field. ???  I know Kadar had a few run outs and looked okay. Worst player we had down there was probably Pancrate but he scored that daft goal. Just looking at the appearances list from that season and I don't think there was one player who wasn't useful at least to an extent. Smith was still garbage, but by all accounts was among the cohort of speakers who put the determination in motion. It was a good bunch of lads, that bunch of lads.

I fear that we don't have anywhere near enough players with that sort of attitude this time. Lascelles? Colback maybe? Mitro? The latter will probably be off.

One of the subs for Brighton must hold some sort of record for vowel to consonant ratio in his surname if such a record exists.

Niki Maeenpaeae.

Niki Mäenpää? Finland innit? Vowels 4 Consonants 3. There was a high scoring draw with Jussi Jääskeläinen too. They're sticking an e in for the dots on the ä which makes it 7-3 and 9-6, but that's not how the Finns do it. There's a couple of Finnish posters who'll be more informed than I am.

:milner:

One of the subs for Brighton must hold some sort of record for vowel to consonant ratio in his surname if such a record exists.

Niki Maeenpaeae.

Niki Mäenpää? Finland innit? Vowels 4 Consonants 3. There was a high scoring draw with Jussi Jääskeläinen too. They're sticking an e in for the dots on the ä which makes it 7-3 and 9-6, but that's not how the Finns do it. There's a couple of Finnish posters who'll be more informed than I am.

:milner:

Ugo Ehiogu was very vowel-heavy. Right, I'm gonna waste my time on some other bollocks now. :lol: