The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I don't think sheff wed will even make the play offs again. Came 6th last season and it's a harder league this season and only added fletcher, hardly inspiring.

Also manure will do well to finish in the top 4 made some poor signings again for a lot of money and not convinced by there defence

What poor signings did they make?

I don't think sheff wed will even make the play offs again. Came 6th last season and it's a harder league this season and only added fletcher, hardly inspiring.

Also manure will do well to finish in the top 4 made some poor signings again for a lot of money and not convinced by there defence

What poor signings did they make?

I can see an argument for that Bailly lad but the rest are quality.

I don't think that Bailly in defence will be anything special or ibrahimovic for that matter don't think he will do well in England. Mikitaryhan is decent but not much better than players they already have. Just don't think they have improved much with the money they have spent and with Europa league too I can't see them getting top 4 again

33/1 for Leicester to win it. Not beyond the realms at all for them to win it again. Arguably stronger than last season too

Champions League though. Can't see them maintaining the same challenge this year.

33/1 for Leicester to win it. Not beyond the realms at all for them to win it again. Arguably stronger than last season too

Step 1: Lift toilet lid

Step 2: Throw money directly into toilet

Champions League though. Can't see them maintaining the same challenge this year.

Not to mention most of the teams have got much better, either with their managers or/and increased quality on the pitch. They'll be nowhere near realistically.

Everyone seems to have written Villa off because of the state they were in last season - as happened with us last time.  They might do better than expected because they are not really under any pressure and Di Matteo and Clarke took West Brom up the same season we went up so they know what to expect.