The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Was it this international break Krul got injured for the season last year or the next one?

Petrified it's going to happen to Ritchie

One in October.

I like a quarter of Maltesers sometimes but I do prefer wine gums

How very dare you insult my heritage that i know very little about in such a way.  :rant:

Shame on you (prefer midget gems myself)

How dare you insult my family .........and for future reference we prefer the term little people to midgets

Looks like our two had a big role in the goal.

Hanley and Schembri collide, leaving the latter injured on the floor. Scotland don't put the ball out of play, and the referee doesn't ask them to as it's not a head injury.

Ritchie gets down the left, puts a superb ball into the six-yard box for Martin, and he applies the simple finish. Hanley and Schembri collide, leaving the latter injured on the floor. Scotland don't put the ball out of play, and the referee doesn't ask them to as it's not a head injury.

Ritchie gets down the left, puts a superb ball into the six-yard box for Martin, and he applies the simple finish.

Hanley and Schembri collide, leaving the latter injured on the floor. Scotland don't put the ball out of play, and the referee doesn't ask them to as it's not a head injury.

Ritchie gets down the left, puts a superb ball into the six-yard box for Martin, and he applies the simple finish. Hanley and Schembri collide, leaving the latter injured on the floor. Scotland don't put the ball out of play, and the referee doesn't ask them to as it's not a head injury.

Ritchie gets down the left, puts a superb ball into the six-yard box for Martin, and he applies the simple finish.

Didn't you get short term memory loss while writing that? :lol:

59: PENALTY TO SCOTLAND!

Big, big confusion here. Ritchie plays it into the area for Snodgrass, who slides to reach it but taps it wide with Caruana behind him. Caruana, however, has been penalised, given a red card, and Scotland have a penalty.

Caruana, on the replay, does absolutely NOTHING wrong. Unbelievable decision from the Ukrainian referee

That was so bad that Martin should have told the ref that he'd over stretched and fell over. Does the new rule about a pen and a red card not apply to international football?

That rule applies if it's a genuine attempt to win the ball, ref probably thought it was a deliberate foul. It was neither but hey  :lol: