The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Hopefully Murphy bullets them in like that for the toon!

Most undeserved equaliser I have seen for a long time.

Not really, we've missed about 3 sitters in the last 5 minutes

If there was any justice in football they'd have been four down by the time that went in.

Serbs with another golden chance as I type and off the line luck of the Irish strikes again.

Hopefully Murphy bullets them in like that for the toon!

Most undeserved equaliser I have seen for a long time.

Not really, we've missed about 3 sitters in the last 5 minutes

If there was any justice in football they'd have been four down by the time that went in.

Serbs with another golden chance as I type and off the line luck of the Irish strikes again.

Their penalty was a clear dive. Some luck

My favourite Welsh story of the summer, though, is Dean Saunders leaving his car in the £100-a-day short-stay car park at Birmingham airport, presumably expecting Wales to go out in the group stage. The bill soon ran into the thousands of pounds and a crowd-funding campaign on JustGiving.com was set up by their Chris Coleman’s brother-in-law Richard Jackson, who is brother to Sky Sports News presenter Charlotte Jackson. Birmingham airport offered to waive the bill if Wales won the tournament. Which they didn’t.

:lol:

My favourite Welsh story of the summer, though, is Dean Saunders leaving his car in the £100-a-day short-stay car park at Birmingham airport, presumably expecting Wales to go out in the group stage. The bill soon ran into the thousands of pounds and a crowd-funding campaign on JustGiving.com was set up by their Chris Coleman’s brother-in-law Richard Jackson, who is brother to Sky Sports News presenter Charlotte Jackson. Birmingham airport offered to waive the bill if Wales won the tournament. Which they didn’t.

Offering to waive it if Wales won the tournament :lol:

Such a meaningless token gesture :lol: