The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Milner's done alright there but they've fucked up massively not having a proper left back.

I think they could quite easily finish top 4 if they work out how to beat shit teams away from home. They always seem to be excellent away to bigger teams.

Top 7 in the Premier League looks pretty daunting already. Can't see anyone else breaking into it for a sustained period.

Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and?

Everton

I mean after last season how on earth can you make that comment!!

Top 7 in the Premier League looks pretty daunting already. Can't see anyone else breaking into it for a sustained period.

Everton

Because they got rid of the idiot who was in charge and replaced him with a mananger who got Southampton 6th last year, after Southampton sold some decent players ?

Guest neesy111

Does anyone bother with Football Focus anymore? Roberts and Kilbane are both palpably stupid. Why are they employed?

Don't mind Zinedine Kilbane actually, Roberts though absolute idiot.

Everton

Because they got rid of the idiot who was in charge and replaced him with a mananger who got Southampton 6th last year, after Southampton sold some decent players ?

Not to mention Everton made some very good signings in their own right.

Guest neesy111

Everton

Not to mention Everton made some very good signings in their own right.

Everton had a team that was well above the level they played at last season. 

I understand his point as well, outside of City most of those look to be inconsistent in their play imo.

I do think they will be the 7 in the end though, mainly because outside of Leicester I don't see anyone else finishing in those spots and I think they'll struggle to replicate last season.

The other factor is City, Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea and Everton all look much better than they did last season for varying reasons.