The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Didn't realise it until today but this Man Yoo squad is so unbelievably imbalanced.

I would say Pogba and Zlatan are their only elite players at the moment, the squad is not great at all. Maybe Bailly as time goes on.

Mata, if he could actually get minutes.

Mata is another one who is still starting and shouldn't. Can't really understand what he offers at the moment. Similar player to Silva, but ten times worse. Zlatan is way too isolated there atm.

Mata is another one who is still starting and shouldn't. Can't really understand what he offers at the moment. Similar player to Silva, but ten times worse. Zlatan is way too isolated there atm.

Mata didn't start, nor did he start last week

Didn't realise it until today but this Man Yoo squad is so unbelievably imbalanced.

I would say Pogba and Zlatan are their only elite players at the moment, the squad is not great at all. Maybe Bailly as time goes on.

I think the individuals in team are better than what they are showing, they are being set up to fail in some cases and the squad is woefully imbalanced.

No actual DMs(none being used anyway), a million and one forwards etc etc. Mourinho could use it better than he is though. I'd imagine that a Schneiderlin, Pogba and Herrera midfield would look better than Fellaini, Pogba and Rooney for example among other things.

But yeah it's a mess.

I think the individuals in team are better than what they are showing, they are being set up to fail in some cases and the squad is woefully imbalanced.

No actual DMs, a million and one forwards etc etc. Mourinho could use it better than he is though. I'd imagine that a Schneiderlin, Pogba and Herrera midfield would look better than Fellaini, Pogba and Rooney for example among other things.

But yeah it's a mess.

That midfield looks much more balanced :thup: I like both Schneiderlin and Herrera. Don't understand why Fellaini keeps getting picked. Even Bastian should be ahead of him in that team.

They have no decent winger. Playing strikers out wide isn't going to work for them. That and too many 10's.

I know Mhskjetrksjtarian has played out wide, but isn't he better in the middle?

Mata didn't start, nor did he start last week

Stupid me, didnt see it until 2nd half. Still, it's a miracle he plays considering history with him and Jose. Fellaini&Pogba doesn't work either. Lot to do if ManU want to finish in top 4

No actual DMs, a million and one forwards etc etc. Mourinho could use it better than he is though. I'd imagine that a Schneiderlin, Pogba and Herrera midfield would look better than Fellaini, Pogba and Rooney for example among other things.

But yeah it's a mess.

That midfield looks much more balanced :thup: I like both Schneiderlin and Herrera. Don't understand why Fellaini keeps getting picked. Even Bastian should be ahead of him in that team.

Because he's tall, kicks people and wasn't a Van Gaal buy.

They have no decent winger. Playing strikers out wide isn't going to work for them. That and too many 10's.

I know Mhskjetrksjtarian has played out wide, but isn't he better in the middle?

There's that as well, as for Mkhitaryan he played really well for Dortmund last year out wide in theory but considering how they play he wasn't really out wide much.

So yeah he's probably better centrally as well.