The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I don't think Dele Alli is that good

Depends upon who you take your cues from, I guess.

He should never be starting for England, not yet, but he's very young with loads of time. He was certainly over/hyped in the press. He wasn't even supposed to be starting for us last year, but after injuries he took his chance and kept popping up with crucial goals. I wouldn't have him in our first XI, but I'm perfectly happy for him to play a lot of games. His all-round play will improve.

I don't think Dele Alli is that good

Depends upon who you take your cues from, I guess.

He should never be starting for England, not yet, but he's very young with loads of time. He was certainly over/hyped in the press. He wasn't even supposed to be starting for us last year, but after injuries he took his chance and kept popping up with crucial goals. I wouldn't have him in our first XI, but I'm perfectly happy for him to play a lot of games. His all-round play will improve.

I would agree with all of that

Who'd have thought, a ref giving an extremely soft, no way in hell, penalty

Getting fucked off with this. Liverpool at home, stonewall penalty, Hull down to ten, game over. Spurs away, pissing it, stonewall penalty, ref feels sorry for the home side and pretends it's not. Game on. Man City anywhere, nothing really happens, penalty.