The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Mourinio never looked like he would be a good fit at manure

Yup. Terrible fit.

Should have gone for Ancelotti when he was still available.

we were just talking about this, every time i've seen mourinho he looks like he's just going through the motions and rocked up for another massive payday

that s*** with the female doctor also appears to have had an impact on him i reckon

I agree. His last few months at Chelsea seem to have fucked him big style. Doesn't seem the same bloke.

Yup. Terrible fit.

we were just talking about this, every time i've seen mourinho he looks like he's just going through the motions and rocked up for another massive payday

that s*** with the female doctor also appears to have had an impact on him i reckon

I agree. His last few months at Chelsea seem to have f***ed him big style. Doesn't seem the same bloke.

The whole Real debacle exposed him.

Rubbish PSG draw 0-0 with OM in Classique. Nice now 6 points ahead of them and four ahead of Monaco. Emery needs to play Ben Arfa because the Parisian attack is very poor.Even when they right the ship, this PSG will not walk this league by any means, imo. The idea of a CL title is laughable.

Yup. Terrible fit.

I agree. His last few months at Chelsea seem to have f***ed him big style. Doesn't seem the same bloke.

So badly that he immediately went to Chelsea and did well there :lol: People overreact, imo. Man U still lack talent and experience around the pitch. Throwing in Pogba and aging Ibra does not change this. The problem for them is that top four is now difficult, but next season is the one to challenge if those at the club are reasonable.

Rubbish PSG draw 0-0 with OM in Classique. Nice now 6 points ahead of them and four ahead of Monaco. Emery needs to play Ben Arfa because the Parisian attack is very poor.Even when they right the ship, this PSG will not walk this league by any means, imo. The idea of a CL title is laughable.

Yup. Terrible fit.

So badly that he immediately went to Chelsea and did well there :lol: People overreact, imo. Man U still lack talent and experience around the pitch. Throwing in Pogba and aging Ibra does not change this.

3rd, 1st, bottom half midway through the season.

The previous 3 years brought them a CL, EL and FA Cup.