The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Could make a case for Redmond to be in the senior squad and not U21s still

I like Redmond, but really needs to improve his productivity, as far as goals and assists go.

Well he's got 3 league goals this season which is nearly as many Lingard for his entire PL career (4, none this season) and Lingard's in the squad

That's a great point and adding on to that, Redmond has 10 PL goals all together. Redmond is way more productive than Lingard. Just another example of the England manager only picking players from the bigger clubs.

Argentina are terrible now

Haven't seen Argentina outplayed like this by a Brazilian side since 2005. What a performance by Brazil. Such a team effort, Tite has made us ONE team and I think we'd beat them even without Neymar. Finally impressed by a Brazilian side again. Could've easily been 2-3 more goals for Brazil. Neymar, Firmino and Paulinho all missed easy chances. Dare I say we're once again one of the best teams in the world, let's just hope it lasts.

Haven't seen Argentina outplayed like this by a Brazilian side since 2005. What a performance by Brazil. Such a team effort, Tite has made us ONE team and I think we'd beat them even without Neymar. Finally impressed by a Brazilian side again. Could've easily been 2-3 more goals for Brazil. Neymar, Firmino and Paulinho all missed easy chances. Dare I say we're once again one of the best teams in the world, let's just hope it lasts.

Neymar was absolutely class. Argentina are absolutely awful defensively and in midfield now though

Neymar was absolutely class. Argentina are absolutely awful defensively and in midfield now though

They really are. Paulinho and Renato Augusto, two players in the Chinese league outplayed their midfield. Their has actually become worse over the years, something many thought impossible.

They really are. Paulinho and Renato Augusto, two players in the Chinese league outplayed their midfield. Their has actually become worse over the years, something many thought impossible.

If I was them I think I'd play Messi and Di Maria in centre midfield with Mascherano and a front three of Dybala, Aguero and Higuain or Icardi

There are few things for me better than the Brazilian national anthem at the Maracana, but the French being sung at the Stade de France beats it. Amazing every single time.

La Marseillaise and the Italian national anthem are the two greatest anthems. Russia not far behind in 3rd

Didn't realise Arsenal had sold Gnabry permanently.  Scored a hattrick on his debut for Germany tonight albeit against San Marino. Playing really well in the Bundesliga by all accounts too.

Think we may have been tentatively linked with him in the summer for a loan move