The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Pretty unfortunate that at least one major South American team is going to miss out while dross like Australia, Ireland and Nigeria will likely qualify.

:yao: If only we could reach the heights of losing to Iceland we might get some respect

Pretty unfortunate that at least one major South American team is going to miss out while dross like Australia, Ireland and Nigeria will likely qualify.

:yao: If only we could reach the heights of losing to Iceland we might get some respect

:lol: More than ten years now since England has won any knockout match of a senior tournament. All three of those have very tough roads ahead anyway.

I would enjoy it if Ecuador collapsed though, so all of the talented and entertaining sides could qualify from that region. Their presence at tournaments (along with Honduras) is a scourge upon the eyes of the world.

Glad these are over and we can get back to proper football. I love international tournaments, but god those international breaks feel so pointless.

I quite enjoyed this break, tbh. Already, a lot of teams are playing for big stakes already, and there were some big matches, especially in the Americas and Africa, with some big names in Europe, too. The friendly breaks drag on forever, though. Substituting competitive football for training matches is terrible.

What the hell is it with Sky this season naming games like Arsenal Vs Man Utd "ReUnited". What the hell is it meant to mean for a start?

They done it a few weeks ago with Liverpool/Man Utd and called the whole day "Red Monday".

They have got to be the most cringeworthy channel EVER. They try and make everything as dramatic as possible and it's just so cheesy.

Guest firetotheworks

Didn't realise its Brighton v Villa tonight. We want Villa to win?

I'm not bothered about other teams challenging us, so Brighton all the way for me.

Didn't realise its Brighton v Villa tonight. We want Villa to win?

I'm not bothered about other teams challenging us, so Brighton all the way for me.

Likewise. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a draw though.