The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

More of the charming Guardiola for those who were amused by the above interview. Appears to be enjoying life in Manchester.

he is really dislikeable person

I disagree, I like the guy

He is hardly a prick like Mourinho

Watch the When Henry met Pep and he comes across well but perhaps I'm biased as I am a fan of his

I do want him to succeed because the smugness of the PFM brigade will be too much to take if he fails

It's a shame we couldn't have the West Ham v ManU refereeing trio for our game. What a horror show.

Instead we had to endure a perfectly competent, and faultless performance.

Guest neesy111

It's a shame we couldn't have the West Ham v ManU refereeing trio for our game. What a horror show.

Instead we had to endure a perfectly competent, and faultless performance.

Wasn't faultless.  I reckon we should of got a pen.

8 years ago today Eddie Howe took charge of Bournemouth for the first time, they were 23rd in League Two at the time, they now play Arsenal at home in there second season in the Premier League.

8 years ago today Eddie Howe took charge of Bournemouth for the first time, they were 23rd in League Two at the time, they now play Arsenal at home in there second season in the Premier League.

Was Burnley manager for a bit during that time too.

Guest Howaythetoon

He has done an outstanding job and is a very bright manager who will hopefully go onto achieve god things. I like his philosophy!

He has done an outstanding job and is a very bright manager who will hopefully go onto achieve god things. I like his philosophy!

Sounds like you're a disciple of his.