The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Ha! Never a penalty that. My goodness.

Thought it was a stonewaller. And I'm anti-pela.

Played for it, got it. Deserved to be a pen for the sheer stupidity of the neutral cunt pushing him owa.

Finish son. Underrated player is old Charlie Bucket.

Typical Spurs kid from his generation. Clever, nice touch, good awareness, but missing something (usually strength and/or pace). There are fucking hundreds of them out there :lol:.

Finish son. Underrated player is old Charlie Bucket.

Typical Spurs kid from his generation. Clever, nice touch, good awareness, but missing something (usually strength and/or pace). There are fucking hundreds of them out there :lol:.

Aye. He's probably found his niche in an attacking club with little pressure or aspiration beyond being in the mid PL.

Just noticed Ki Sung-Yeung is playing for Swansea tonight. Why hasn't he been featuring? Would have been a nice option for us to help sort out the Colback and missing Shelvey issues.

Just noticed Ki Sung-Yeung is playing for Swansea tonight. Why hasn't he been featuring? Would have been a nice option for us to help sort out the Colback and missing Shelvey issues.

He's played in pretty much every game when he hasn't been injured.

Palace are losing

He's played in pretty much every game when he hasn't been injured.

Palace are losing

Ah, okay. Hadn't seen him feature in ages it seems. Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention.