The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Always a difficult game but Real threw this one away. Unlucky own goal. Very poor from Navas.

Sevilla were the better team after going behind.

I remember Mole calling N'Zonzi bang average. The lad is a terrible poster.

He was the definition of bang average for Blackburn and never struck me as anything special for Stoke. Clearly had another level or two in him which he's shown since moving to Sevilla.

So bang average Sevilla signed him. Aye.

Well that's not at all what I said though.

Obviously watching mid table fodder like Stoke there's a good chance of not seeing his best games. He's looked a different player for Sevilla compared to the one I saw at Stoke.

Listen.... he was very good at Stoke. Bossed ti against our lot.

Horrendous GK'ing

Oh and if you haven't seen much of him... why say he's bang average?

Kinda glad Real lost. A back 5... playing for a draw or to nick from the off. That's not the Madrid way. 93 minutes no James no Isco. Fuck that.

Always a difficult game but Real threw this one away. Unlucky own goal. Very poor from Navas.

Also didnt get the blatant pen for the foul on Modric

It was a foul before that outside the box but then he just ran into Escudero.

Brilliant that. I absolutely love watching games at Sevilla, something about the layout of the ground makes it so exciting.

Yeah I really like watching games there and really like how Sevilla play football and run their club.

Going to be fun to watch Leicester play against Sevilla next month

Best atmosphere in Spain for me. They totally outsang Liverpool in Basel despite well down on numbers too.

Great club, great football all the way through their good years. So many exciting players have gone there and thrived. You'd have to be a bit of an oddball not to enjoy it.

Club anthem is ace n all.

Best atmosphere in Spain for me. They totally outsang Liverpool in Basel despite well down on numbers too.

Great club, great football all the way through their good years. So many exciting players have gone there and thrived. You'd have to be a bit of an oddball not to enjoy it.

Club anthem is ace n all.

Would like to go there definitely.