The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Lincoln have a surprisingly sizeable stadium. Capacity is only 1152 less then Bournemouth :lol:

They've got a canny following. I watched them play Darlington about 10 years ago at the Reynolds Arena and they must have brought near enough 2,000 fans with them.

They took 4K to Ipswich in the first game, think their average home attendance is only about 3K.

They should have a fairly sizeable 'catchment area' as they're not surrounded by bigger teams - what is the nearest "big club"? Forest?

It's such a huge county too.

Aye Forest closest I think, they'll be one of those towns where everyone supports Man U and Liverpool etc.

Rhead - never heard of him :lol:. I presumed he was an ex-good player who's put on some weight heading towards retirement. Proper non-league stalwart, it seems.

He's playing well for a guy who wouldn't look out of place at a Sunday league game with a can of Calsberg open at 11am :lol:

That's clearly a standard-issue beer gut :lol:.

Of course they can't "over-use" him :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:anguish: Close-up of Lincoln fans reveals 5 year old sitting on Dad's shoulders singing "Your support is f***ing s***!"

... imagine his Mam at home:"Smacked in the morning! You're getting smacked in the morning!!"

Reckon the dad would be more in trouble.  :lol:

Lincoln have a surprisingly sizeable stadium. Capacity is only 1152 less then Bournemouth :lol:

They've got a canny following. I watched them play Darlington about 10 years ago at the Reynolds Arena and they must have brought near enough 2,000 fans with them.

They took 4K to Ipswich in the first game, think their average home attendance is only about 3K.

They should have a fairly sizeable 'catchment area' as they're not surrounded by bigger teams - what is the nearest "big club"? Forest?

Aye Forest closest I think, they'll be one of those towns where everyone supports Man U and Liverpool etc.

Would Scunthorpe and Grimsby not be as close? Ok they arn't as big as Forest, but both arguably bigger than Lincoln.

Would Scunthorpe and Grimsby not be as close? Ok they arn't as big as Forest, but both arguably bigger than Lincoln.

They're all about the same distance - Boston too IIRC.

I have an ex from Grantham, which was mainly Forest fans, some Lincoln, and a lot of glory-hunters.