The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

What a crock of shit. Even if he didn't try to cheat (which he did), in what world would Schlupp have made a difference to their defending? It wasn't even directly afterwards, there were a number of phases between that and the goal.

What a crock of shit. Even if he didn't try to cheat (which he did), in what world would Schlupp have made a difference to their defending? It wasn't even directly afterwards, there were a number of phases between that and the goal.

Wasn't he playing left wing and the Everton right back scored?

I don't think Schlupp being down contributed to them conceding the goal, irrespective of the discussion as to whether the game should have been stopped or not.

I disagree as it was his man who scored the goal and was left on his own in their box as a result of the injury. Still don't think there was any reason for the game to be stopped mind

Reminded me of when Drogba cheated against us and moved the ball to a more favourable position then whacked it in the corner.

Phew. Finally I've found somebody who harbours the same grudge. It was like 10 yards and nobody said a thing, it was weird. Like post-truth before it was invented. :lol:

Reminded me of when Drogba cheated against us and moved the ball to a more favourable position then whacked it in the corner.

Phew. Finally I've found somebody who harbours the same grudge. It was like 10 yards and nobody said a thing, it was weird. Like post-truth before it was invented. :lol:

Pre-post-truth  :bluestar:

Brighton were fortunate  due to sendings off, maybe the are beginning to derail, next few games will tell.

See how they cope without Murray. If anything happened to Knockaert be interesting to see how they cope too. Basically like us losing Gayle/Shelvey.