The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

I'm confident Messi could play at a world class level till he's close to 40 such is his vision and just play at walking pace.

Southampton vs Manchester United final. Takes me back to 76  and Bobby Stokes and even at the tender age of 7 almost 8, cheering on Manchester United's opponents [emoji1]

Just wanted all the underdogs to win at that age. With the obvious exception of fucking Hereford. Loved the "Who's up Mary Brown? Tommy, Tommy Docherty!" chant like. Fuck me, they got married and are still together. That's something I learned today, as well as they're still alive. Fuck me twice, then.

Southampton vs Manchester United final. Takes me back to 76  and Bobby Stokes and even at the tender age of 7 almost 8, cheering on Manchester United's opponents [emoji1]

Just wanted all the underdogs to win at that age. With the obvious exception of fucking Hereford. Loved the "Who's up Mary Brown? Tommy, Tommy Docherty!" chant like. Fuck me, they got married and are still together. That's something I learned today, as well as they're still alive. Fuck me twice, then.

The underdog thing certainly rings true, however the year after when Man United were the underdogs, I still wanted them to lose [emoji1]