The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

u0eu0Vd.png

27 points clear. :lol:

:lol: unbelievablely shit league

The league makes Demeble look like a black Lionel Messi. And it makes Sinclair seem like he's not a City and Villa reject ;D

All Celtic were missing to be totally domininant was a decent manager and not some random joker from the Noregian league. Now they've got a decent manager they're more or less untouchable in that joke league.

I hate the England Brass band ....................however this bloke moaning on in the Granada v Las Palmas game on SS1 now is really pushing them close in the irritating stakes.

I hate the England Brass band ....................however this bloke moaning on in the Granada v Las Palmas game on SS1 now is really pushing them close in the irritating stakes.

Terry Gibson; nah he's sound; very good co-commentator; very knowledgable on all things La Liga; Gary Birtles is the annoying one

Aye was watching before and he was a pain in the arse. Just rambling on about nowt.