The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Going to be interesting to see where Barkley ends up when his contract expires in 18 months time. Probably still be at Everton but a bigger club might take a chance on him

We're supposedly interested, but we're supposedly "interested" in a lot of people. Even though there's not an obvious gap that he'd slot into in our team, I'd like to have him.

Going to be interesting to see where Barkley ends up when his contract expires in 18 months time. Probably still be at Everton but a bigger club might take a chance on him

We're supposedly interested, but we're supposedly "interested" in a lot of people. Even though there's not an obvious gap that he'd slot into in our team, I'd like to have him.

Was gonna say Spurs and Pochettino would be a good fit for him but he wouldn't get in your first XI unless Eriksen or Alli leave

Was gonna say Spurs and Pochettino would be a good fit for him but he wouldn't get in your first XI unless Eriksen or Alli leave

I feel like he's somewhere in between them as far as skills and style of play goes - not seen enough of him this year to judge though. I could definitely see him forcing his way into our team. Poch likes versatile players.