The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Leicester the only English team still in :lol:

Went to see if I could find the pre-season odds of this happening. Would have expected longer odds than this. :lol:

Champions League 2016-17 Specials

Who will go the furthest:

Man City    5/4

Arsenal      10/3

Tottenham  10/3

Leicester  4/1

Not a chance those odds are correct!

They must have been at least 16s!

Personally, I think the "advantage" and "disadvantage" of home and away matches are over played anyway.

Factually - most teams tend to get more points and score more goals at home rather than away.

ET is nearly always shit too. It gets nervous and cagey. Can't remember the last enjoyable ET as a neutral besides goals (if that makes sense?). One team nearly always wants pena's, often both settle for pena's too.

The 2 Real - Atleti finals. The first time Atletico's legs went. The second both equally tired and happy enough for ET. Euros final - dull as fuck until the goal... then dull again. Portugal happy to string the game along for most of it. Even great games like Istanbul - crap extra time.

ET needs scrapping, it's mostly shit. Just makes players tired for penalties or a scrappy goal is scored or mistake is made. Everyone shit scared to make the mistakes too.

I never said it wasn't. I simply stated that it's over played.

I didn't bother to read the rest of your post.

Ryan Babel scoring two for Beskitas. Completely forgot he existed.

Some fun random ex- Prem players playing in that game altogether with Babel, Quaresma, Marko Marin, Aly Cissokho, Gokhan Inler and the man who held back Leicester's title challenge: Esteban Cambiasso

David Cartlidge @davidjaca  7 minutes ago

2012 - Iago Aspas, Hugo Mallo help Celta get promoted from Segunda.

2017 - Iago Aspas, Hugo Mallo help Celta to Europa League quarters.

Pretty cool. :thup: