Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sky Sources: Watford have received no offers from Newcastle for Craig Cathcart.

Didn't even know he'd been linked.

Sounds like he and Lascelles could complement Mbemba really well. Personally I prefer one of the CB to have a bit of extra pace. Especially if you play a high defensive line. But it's not all about pace of course, alot about positioning and decision making of course. I really like Mbemba and I think he is really good and will become even better with time under Benitez. Composed player. I know we're not used to it, but it's good to have more than 2 decent cb's, and still i think that we shouldn't "break up" the partnership between 50 cent and Jamaica.  Depth... :lol:

Sissoko to Dortmond and Wini to Spurs for £25 million each could be interesting

Would snatch their hands off getting a combined £50m for those two. Would even throw Gouffran in for free.

Sissoko to Dortmond and Wini to Spurs for £25 million each could be interesting

Would snatch their hands off getting a combined £50m for those two. Would even throw Gouffran in for free.

I'd be prepared to do it for £49,500,000 if they take Gouffran.

He'll be England centre-back by the next World Cup alongside John Stones. Fucking travesty if we don't make this happen. Rafa's legacy depends on it.