Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wouldn't beleive a word of the sun

I wouldn't read a word of the sun

not even the bit that says Page 3?

I do get the occasional urge to indulge in the political meanderings of Prosecco (18) from Croydon.

Not.

;D  Jokes aside, you just know that there will be a profile matching that description dont you?

I do get the occasional urge to indulge in the political meanderings of Prosecco (18) from Croydon.

Not.

Granted. Though you should probably just look at her tits

Squad's starting to take shape.....

Reina

Darlow

Yedlin.          Lejuene.      Mangala      Gibbs

Gamez          Lascelles.      Clark.        Dummett

Gonalons      Shelvey.   

Hayden.      Cairney.

Ritchie.                    King                      Ojo

Atsu.                      Perez                  Aarons

Aboubakar

Gayle

Not.

Granted. Though you should probably just look at her tits

But that would not constitute reading.

Do you hear me? Do you see what I'm saying? Are you...

Not.

:spit:

I heard that if you look directly at the sun it blinds you.

I heard it traumatises you so much that you become deaf, blind and dumb as f***.

Really good and original statement there.

Just kidding

Communist bint.

Nah that's the good one. Hasn't been sent off since 13/14. Meant to be utter shite isn't he?

He's a good holding midfielder but not the type to move the ball into space or pass forward much. He's basically a much much better Colback.

Nah that's the good one. Hasn't been sent off since 13/14. Meant to be utter shite isn't he?

He's a good holding midfielder but not the type to move the ball into space or pass forward much. He's basically a much much better Colback.

You just made him sound terrible.

You just made him sound terrible.

Man City fans would say he is, but they made their mind up on him in his first season when he played through injury. He'd make a decent mid-table team holding midfielder.

Just realised; the clubs financial year end is 30th June. Wouldn't surprise me if the apparent hold up in signings is due to this as we're technically still in the championship season from a financial point of view.

The groundwork will be getting done, with agreements put into place and influx of signings July 1st onwards IMO.

Just realised; the clubs financial year end is 30th June. Wouldn't surprise me if the apparent hold up in signings is due to this as we're technically still in the championship season from a financial point of view.

The groundwork will be getting done, with agreements put into place and influx of signings July 1st onwards IMO.

Is that due to football seasons or something? April 1st is usually the start of the business year.

To add to that, with all the steps towards a takeover being taken at the moment this would certainly add to it. Signing 3 or 4 players in this financial year would make the accounts look a lot less desirable to potential stakeholders.

Is that due to football seasons or something? April 1st is usually the start of the business year.

Usually to tie in with the tax year. A business can have their financial year whenever.

Companies have many accounting period's  I think it's usual then end of the month 12 months after the company was incorporated but you can change the filing period.

Companies have many accounting period's  I think it's usual then end of the month 12 months after the company was incorporated but you can change the filing period.

Potentially the reason transfers are 'on hold' at the moment, though, yes?

Potentially the reason transfers are 'on hold' at the moment, though, yes?

Not really, we would pay less corporation tax on this years tax bill than we would if we do them in the next financial year.  Tax would have to be paid at some point anyway but probably not related.  Unless we are going to make a loss this financial year so there will be no Corporation tax bill due and expect to make a profit then potentially we could save tax by doing it next financial year.

Fast but crap imo (from the Daily Fail:)

Middlesbrough have received enquiries from Newcastle United and West Ham for Adama Traore but are reluctant to sell.

The former Barcelona prospect has also drawn attention from Chelsea, who made enquiries about him in January, and is keen to speak to Premier League clubs.

However, Garry Monk believes he can make him a better player and is hoping to convince the 21-year-old to stay. Traore made 32 appearances for Boro last season though failed to score.