Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zouma going to either Stoke or WBA on loan. Stoke also signing Martins Indi. If ever we could get Shawcross, now's the chance.

Personally would prefer Zouma or Martins Indi to be honest.

As for transfers, any time we have to compete with a Stoke or a West Ham or a Swansea for a player, we pull out of the deal. It seems our major business won't get done until later in the window when the teams around us have done theirs, when players start to become surplus at other clubs and we get a free run at them. The two deals we've done were Atsu (loan-to-buy) and Lejeune (release clause).

Struggling to think of a player we've signed amidst competition from other clubs, during Ashley's reign (especially since Carr's arrival). Usually we've relied on having a clear run at players with cheap release clauses, and as you hint at those with a year or so left on their contracts.

Even in the case of Gini we benefitted from a 'gentlemans agreement' (that PSV would sell him and not hold out for a huge fee) between Gini & PSV.

Murphy interested in joining but we might have to double our office - Chronicle. He's not coming then.

f*** me! These young prima donnas and their riders, eh! Heard from a mate in the club (very close to the horse's ass mouth, I mean mouth... Very, very close; say nowt  ;) Shhh!) That the Lejeune delay was nothing to do with cash. Turns out the cheeky f***er demanded a fresh bowl of Pomegranate flavoured Jelly Belly jelly beans be placed in his locker everyday. (Some minion eventually volunteered to pick them out: "Hoy, Lee you've left in a Juicy Pear! Useless c***"). Now we have structural reurbishment demands! Cheeky f***ers... Let's not buy any more of them.

You're really weird bro.

Thank you.

Rolan is definitely a name I remember seeing us linked with before, think we ended up with Riviere instead?

You not thinking of Nolan Roux?

I may have just plucked that name from my arse.

Rolan is definitely a name I remember seeing us linked with before, think we ended up with Riviere instead?

You not thinking of Nolan Roux?

I may have just plucked that name from my arse.

Been linked with both iirc

Thought Rolan was supposed to be half decent in fairness.

Riviere was scoring goals in France to be fair. The fact Fulham are in for him suggests we should be aiming higher. Though it's probably a lazy, regurgitated link from before.

Thought Rolan was supposed to be half decent in fairness.

Riviere was scoring goals in France to be fair. The fact Fulham are in for him suggests we should be aiming higher. Though it's probably a lazy, regurgitated link from before.

We don't want this being Saha mark II. Sign him just in case for that reason alone.

Guest reefatoon

s***, we can't compete with the likes of Fulham. Move onto the next name on Carr's old list, might be a little cheaper and luckily we won't have to compete with the likes of Oxford for him.