Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whatever Harry Kane is worth.

Kane is a very good player but Shearer was a better all rounder.

Kane would never pull off something like what Shearer did against Everton.

Kane has more pace.. but let’s see him have a cruciate injury and come back and hit a similar tally over a season.

Right what I have heard today.......scouts got called in seemingly Rubin Kazan are about to go bust. Watching a few previous games to see of there's anything worth pinching in the fire sale if it happens. Kenedy is done bar the minor details of money. Any other significant transfers relies on selling Mitrovic. Has a big time agent who I quote 'doesn't give a shite' and wants biggest price possible so willing to draw it out. Takeover doesn't happen or agreed expect nowt but bare minimum bargain buys and loans. Another quote it was Lidl now were shopping in Oxfam.

Right what I have heard today.......scouts got called in seemingly Rubin Kazan are about to go bust. Watching a few previous games to see of there's anything worth pinching in the fire sale if it happens. Kenedy is done bar the minor details of money. Any other significant transfers relies on selling Mitrovic. Has a big time agent who I quote 'doesn't give a shite' and wants biggest price possible so willing to draw it out. Takeover doesn't happen or agreed expect nowt but bare minimum bargain buys and loans. Another quote it was Lidl now were shopping in Oxfam.

Ex Sunderland player M’Vila would be s decent shout. Apart from that they aren’t the team they used to be.

Right what I have heard today.......scouts got called in seemingly Rubin Kazan are about to go bust. Watching a few previous games to see of there's anything worth pinching in the fire sale if it happens. Kenedy is done bar the minor details of money. Any other significant transfers relies on selling Mitrovic. Has a big time agent who I quote 'doesn't give a s****' and wants biggest price possible so willing to draw it out. Takeover doesn't happen or agreed expect nowt but bare minimum bargain buys and loans. Another quote it was Lidl now were shopping in Oxfam.

Ex Sunderland player M’Vila would be s decent shout. Apart from that they aren’t the team they used to be.

No nothing about them these days to be honest. Not that I did much before like!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Right what I have heard today.......scouts got called in seemingly Rubin Kazan are about to go bust. Watching a few previous games to see of there's anything worth pinching in the fire sale if it happens. Kenedy is done bar the minor details of money. Any other significant transfers relies on selling Mitrovic. Has a big time agent who I quote 'doesn't give a s****' and wants biggest price possible so willing to draw it out. Takeover doesn't happen or agreed expect nowt but bare minimum bargain buys and loans. Another quote it was Lidl now were shopping in Oxfam.

Was something on sky sports about a month ago saying their players haven’t been paid for over 4 months. If that’s right then they can walk away for free. No doubt we’re looking. M’Vila on a free would be great, and utterly brutal for the mackems to take.  :lol:

Was something on sky sports about a month ago saying their players haven’t been paid for over 4 months. If that’s right then they can walk away for free. No doubt we’re looking. M’Vila on a free would be great, and utterly brutal for the mackems to take.  [emoji38]

Don't think from what I gather there was anyone specific in mind. Aye all of a sudden he'd become shit no doubt if we went after him.

Anyone else says that and it's not a problem. Geordiedean says it and it's a different matter because he's dared criticise some forum faves.

No one else would say tho as it’s absolute fact

Try it when your  out with mates. Say Ben arfa is your favourite player ever and some will question it. Id guess one or two would even ridicule it.

Gavin peacock for me.

:thup: our own personal Jesus.  :lol: