Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I doubt Southampton would even entertain that. In this market you'd probably be looking in the £12-16m bracket at least given his age, Englishness, new contract, etc. I'd sooner get the body in that have no-one, which knowing us is clearly the alternative.

This is the worst thing about the way we do business, there is very little importance put on the needs of the team/manager.  If there is a player we can pick up for below market value for whatever reason, then we're all over it.  Any player that commands the going rate either gets snapped up by someone else or we p*ss the selling club off to the point where they won't do business with us and we end up with a hole in the squad.  I'd imagine we've got a reputation for it by now.

Don't get why we aren't in for Renato Sanchez, given that Swansea are favourites.

I don't understand why people are massively shocked by this deal. It's happening because Clement and Ancelotti are good mates. He trusts Clement to develop his player and he's doing him a favour at the same time.

We haven't even done the bare minimum. Absolutely tragic. Deserve to go back down.

Don't worry, not like we're starting the season with our unwanted centre back playing at left back, no real number 10, a striker who can't play because he doesn't trust his hamstrings, another striker who can't play because he's a fucking idiot, our most vital midfielder getting himself sent off needlessly in his first game, a right back who looked rubbish at Sunderland and 4 keepers who Rafa doesn't rate.

We'll be fine.