Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to be positive we have got rid of some dead wood and signed some cracking players in Atsu Lejeune Merino Joselu.  Looking forward to seeing merino and Shelvey in midfield .  Get yedlin back from injury and sign a left back before 11pm and i reckon weve done very well especially if colback goes.  Only downside is Diame hasn't gone...yet

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Trying to be positive we have got rid of some dead wood and signed some cracking players in Atsu Lejeune Merino Joselu.  Looking forward to seeing merino and Shelvey in midfield .  Get yedlin back from injury and sign a left back before 11pm and i reckon weve done very well especially if colback goes.  Only downside is Diame hasn't gone...yet

Bit early for cowies, isn't it?

I'm no sense of the word will we have done very well. Well, apart from the Colback bit.

We haven't done well at all

How the hell we gonna call Lejeune a cracking signing after ~30 minutes of play?  :lol:

We can't but... you know it and I know it. We've also observed his ball work in pre season. Merino looks a mint signing too.

That said, we are having to rely on getting lucky with good signings because we certainly aren't prepared to pay for them.

Happy yellow tie purple dildo deadline day! Roll on 5pm for "no more business today " to put us out our misery

11pm tonight I think, a nice evening of staring at Natalie and Hayley's tits.

Think Natalie is on at noon though followed by Kirsty. Hayley should be on with Jim White.

Guest chopey

Happy yellow tie purple dildo deadline day! Roll on 5pm for "no more business today " to put us out our misery

11pm tonight I think, a nice evening of staring at Natalie and Hayley's tits.

Think Natalie is on at noon though followed by Kirsty. Hayley should be on with Jim White.

Love those two