Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NUFC 360 ‏@NUFC360 37m

Chelsea's Ruben Loftus-Cheek could stay put in the transfer window despite several clubs wanting him on loan, according to Sky. #NUFC

He's a good player, and it brings home that it's virtually impossible for a young player to establish themselves in the first team at that kind of club solely by coming through the ranks. He needs first team experience somewhere.

You'd think Everton might have smelled a rat after they signed Darron Gibson like. :lol:

I'd take Cleverley purely because he's not Colback, on loan, that's all. Would much rather we signed someone actually a bit good.

Gibson is actually a decent player when he's fit. Not mobile but has vision and a good range of passing. He was an important first teamer for us under Moyes and is more highly thought of than Cleverley by the fans.

He got frozen out by Martinez and hasn't had a chance from Koeman either, despite getting a new deal in the summer. I hope he gets a move somewhere in January after so long without regular football. Maybe join up with Moyes again or drop down to the Championship.

You'd think Everton might have smelled a rat after they signed Darron Gibson like. :lol:

I'd take Cleverley purely because he's not Colback, on loan, that's all. Would much rather we signed someone actually a bit good.

Gibson is actually a decent player when he's fit. Not mobile but has vision and a good range of passing. He was an important first teamer for us under Moyes and is more highly thought of than Cleverley by the fans.

He got frozen out by Martinez and hasn't had a chance from Koeman either, despite getting a new deal in the summer. I hope he gets a move somewhere in January after so long without regular football. Maybe join up with Moyes again or drop down to the Championship.

Or maybe join Moyes in the championship... Hopefully ?

We obviously need someone who can create. A loan would do. Any realistic players in the Premier League?

Fuck knas if he's a creative player or not, but what happened to that Tom Carroll at Spurs?  Played a few games last season and now disappeared

What about Sako from Palace?

Was linked with someone in the championship just the other day. It's a good shout. He did very well at this level, and Palace haven't really used him much.

Think it was Birmingham in for Sako. Problem is, do we want a Pardewed player?

That Conor Hourihane is canny, although perhaps not PL quality.

Does Gayle ring a bell? Benitez masters the rare skill of unpardewing. 

Think it will take some time, and that it's gonna be a frustrating window. The good players that Rafa will want probably won't be allowed to leave as they are seen as important squad members, unless the clubs are waiting for possible replacements to the ones we want before being allowed to leave on loan or getting sold. I want players in now :lol: but it won't be that easy I guess..