Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No surprise the club has messed up this window, feels like a stunning return to form.

It's the 13th, not the 31st. Put that Knee back in place.

I'll put my foot up your arse if you like? Problem is you'd probably climax.

We havent signed anyone yet, its not even halfway through the window, yet we've "messed up". :lol:

There's no plan whatsoever, seems like the club thought they could ride their luck through to the end of the season. If you are happy with signing no one or some of the dross we've been linked with then fair enough, but I expected more.

Two weeks wasted of settling in players, as we've seen with lazaar if we buy anyone now they'll be making their debut in a few month, if at all.

Do you actually believe that Rafa "Has no plan whatsoever"? Hardly anyone has signed players thus far, yes we need to sign players, and Rafa has said the need to several times this Window so far.

Also what does Lazaar have to do with anything, he was signed as backup, as Haidara was injured, so I don't know what your point is there.

Was Lazaar really brought in to be back up?

No surprise the club has messed up this window, feels like a stunning return to form.

Are you seriously going for the "Violent threats and call them gay" approach?  :lol:

We havent signed anyone yet, its not even halfway through the window, yet we've "messed up". :lol:

There's no plan whatsoever, seems like the club thought they could ride their luck through to the end of the season. If you are happy with signing no one or some of the dross we've been linked with then fair enough, but I expected more.

Two weeks wasted of settling in players, as we've seen with lazaar if we buy anyone now they'll be making their debut in a few month, if at all.

Do you actually believe that Rafa "Has no plan whatsoever"? Hardly anyone has signed players thus far, yes we need to sign players, and Rafa has said the need to several times this Window so far.

Also what does Lazaar have to do with anything, he was signed as backup, as Haidara was injured, so I don't know what your point is there.

I'm not sure tbh, but we only had one fit LB  at the time and Dummett has played most of the games this season, so i'm assuming Lazaar has been backup/ acclimatising to England.

Are you seriously going for the "Violent threats and call them gay" approach?  :lol:

Well I'm either threatening you or being romantic, it can't be both.  :rose:

I'm not sure tbh, but we only had one fit LB  at the time and Dummett has played most of the games this season, so i'm assuming Lazaar has been backup/ acclimatising to England.

No chance he was signed as backup to dummet, he came thinking he was first team material, we all thought that.

There's no plan whatsoever (half arsed scattergun approach) and seems like the club thought they could ride their luck through to the end of the season. If you are happy with signing no one or some of the dross we've been linked with then fair enough, but I expected more.

It feels like the club of old, I doubt now we will sign anyone of note.

We've spent 50m already this season, who did you expect expect us to bring in by now?

I can't keep up but I thought the general consensus on here was it didn't matter what we pay or receive in fees?

Besides £50m for that? I can now see why the club are reluctant to spend.

I think being realistic would be a better description. No team is getting promoted with Colback as a mainstay in their team. I'd even throw Dummett into the mix also.

We still haven't rectified our lack of creativity. He had the summer to make sure those three factors weren't still crippling us. Yet we are in January, going into the next phase of fixtures and we are reliant on Colback, Dummett et al.

I think being realistic would be a better description. No team is getting promoted with Colback as a mainstay in their team. I'd even throw Dummett into the mix also.

We still haven't rectified our lack of creativity. He had the summer to make sure those three factors weren't still crippling us. Yet we are in January, going into the next phase of fixtures and we are reliant on Colback, Dummett et al.

We're second in the league ffs :lol:

Not sure why I'm replying like as you're clearly just a massive WUM

I think being realistic would be a better description. No team is getting promoted with Colback as a mainstay in their team. Good job he hasn't been, and switching with Hayden most of the season, and is only really in the team these last few games due to Shelvey being out I'd even throw Dummett into the mix also. He's been a mainstay for the majority of this season so far, and we are currently on course to finish about 10 points ahead of the average points total to get promoted

We still haven't rectified our lack of creativity. Unitl about 2 weeks ago we we're the highest goalscoring team in the country He had the summer to make sure those three factors weren't still crippling us. They're very clearly not. Yet we are in January, going into the next phase of fixtures and we are reliant on Colback, Dummett et al. We are most definitely not reliant on Colback, an probably Dummett too.

Anything else?

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck me. We deserve what we get sometimes.

Aye, I've had my eyes open to elements of our support by the state of the board recently.

WELCOME SAM CLUCAS

We'll see how the story develops but it would be a good signing IMO. I've been to see Hull a couple of times this season and he's a real neat and tidy CM, keeps things ticking over and has a great range of passing. Be a decent alternative to Shelvey I've no doubt about it.

There's no plan whatsoever (half arsed scattergun approach) and seems like the club thought they could ride their luck through to the end of the season. If you are happy with signing no one or some of the dross we've been linked with then fair enough, but I expected more.

It feels like the club of old, I doubt now we will sign anyone of note.

Fuckin ridiculous that like