Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This would literally be my least favourite transfer ever......

14m

NUFC 360 @NUFC360

According to CalcioMercato in Italy, Rafa Benitez and #NUFC are keen to bring Moussa Sissoko back to St. James' Park in a cut-price deal.

A cut price deal?, they still owe us £24m.  Whats the deal going to be like?, we'll take him back and you only owe is £20m instead?

14m

NUFC 360 @NUFC360

According to CalcioMercato in Italy, Rafa Benitez and #NUFC are keen to bring Moussa Sissoko back to St. James' Park in a cut-price deal.

A cut price deal?, they still owe us £24m.  Whats the deal going to be like?, we'll take him back and you only owe is £20m instead?

No we'll take him back and you still owe us £30m

14m

NUFC 360 @NUFC360

No we'll take him back and you still owe us £30m

Make it £50m

Spurs are probably still paying for Sissoko, and so are probably begging us to take him back, in return for not making any further payments.

Sissoko man ... the guy just doesn't score or assist enough to play in an attacking position, and Rafa will clearly use him in that #10 spot. Have to say no man. It will be difficult finding someone to fill that position that can definitely perform in the prem, but we have to try something else. Sissoko has already failed us miserably.

Rafa did clearly rate Sissoko though, although I would assume there's absolutely no truth to that rumour

I was going to mention this, he made him captain ( at least i think he did) and consistently played him. That said it's fucking April and it's clearly bollocks.

Colback is better than nobody to be honest.  But it is at least true that Colback can control a ball without it bouncing a yard away from him and make a basic pass to a team mate.  Two things Sissoko can't manage.

Sissoko would be a great signing and I can't stand the c***.

He's one of the main reasons we were relegated, how can that be a great signing?

:lol: Main reasons we were relegated, i don't want him back but you seriously can't be that thick. We had a multitude of issues above Sissoko.

Sissoko would be a great signing and I can't stand the cunt.

He's one of the main reasons we were relegated, how can that be a great signing?

He wasn't though. Much bigger issues were Anita and Colback in centre mid together for about half a season. Our left flank having absolutely no threat whatsoever for the whole season. Wijnaldum, our most talented player being absolutely anonymous for about 3/4 of the games he played in. Having no striker that could score. Having an awful defence. Having an incompetent manager for most of the season