Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This would literally be my least favourite transfer ever......

14m

NUFC 360 @NUFC360

According to CalcioMercato in Italy, Rafa Benitez and #NUFC are keen to bring Moussa Sissoko back to St. James' Park in a cut-price deal.

As if.

The club gave him the platform to do fuck all by showing no ambition, shit managers, etc. Once we got a class manager he looked interested.

I don't think Benitez particularly wanted him sold last season and could be dangerous in a Rafa side. Spurs were no match for him.

He won a corner late on and the cheer from the Spurs fans was loud, I think they underestimate his ability to kick a ball off an opposing players leg and out of play. 

It's his signature dish

If, and its probably a very big IF, there is any truth in us wanting him back, then how would that work?

If Spurs were paying us £6m/year for 5 years, then does that mean we get him back fro nowt and they pay us nowt more... i.e. we got £6m for a one year loan?

Hehe

I certainly wouldn't want to be paying ANY money for him, given how he's flopped since he left us.

Personally, whatever Rafa wants, I'm OK with even if that meant bringing back Sissoko or even Mike fucking Williamson. Rafa knows more than any of us lot. As long as Rafa is dictating the recruitment, that's the important thing and is key to our future success and our ability to hang onto the guy.