Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#NUFC have entered the race to sign 21-year-old Malaga striker Sandro Ramírez this summer, according to Spanish outlet SPORT.

51m

NUFC 360 @NUFC360

Despite only arriving last summer, Grant Hanley will be allowed to leave #NUFC soon. Wolves, Norwich and Preston all interested. (Various)

Yes please! :thup: Make it happen Rafa..

This reads like you're absolutely desperate to see the back of Grant Hanley, which is quite humorous.

:lol:

I meant Sandro :thup: :)

:lol: did seem a little harsh on wor Grant like

Tbf no one would have dreamt that we could get 30 million for Sissoko so 20 million for Pickford may be possible, the problem though they will have is the market for him will be really small. At that price only teams with few holes in the outfield positions will feel ok to take a large chunk of their transfer kitty and spend it on a keeper who's had one season in the PL playing for the worst club in many a year. They are looking for the Arsenals, Chelseas, Manure's, Man City, Spuds and perhaps Liverpools, no one from abroad will cough up 20 million for a young English keeper.

What's Pickford's background, like who he supported as a kid and that? Would he be open to a move here? I've paid literally no attention to the premier league this year and know bugger all about the kid.

What's Pickford's background, like who he supported as a kid and that? Would he be open to a move here? I've paid literally no attention to the premier league this year and know bugger all about the kid.

“Jack’s playing on the other side of the water these days unfortunately. I would never do that,” Pickford said. “I couldn’t do it myself. I would never go to Newcastle."

They probably would get around £20mill for him, he's young and English.

Think for £20mill I would expect a bit more, good shot stopper and decent with his feet BUT not commanding enough.

Butland is only a year older and much better than him, better off trying to get him.

They probably would get around £20mill for him, he's young and English.

Think for £20mill I would expect a bit more, good shot stopper and decent with his feet BUT not commanding enough.

Butland is only a year older and much better than him, better off trying to get him.

If I were in the market for a English goalkeeper and had money to spend, which I don't think will be very many teams, I would certainly rather spend it on Butland, that boy is quality. Hart too may be available in the summer, obviously not as young but still English, if someone is looking for that Pickford to me would be way over priced at 20 million, at 10 million or so there would be a good market for him. Laugh my head off if they kept holding out for a big fee and it screwed their plans during the window while they waited, only for transfer deadline day to have them take 7 million from someone, because he dropped a couple of clangers in the early season !

Honestly if someone offers them more the 10 million they should snatch their hands off.

A Mackem.

Talks like a gypsy.looks like one.acts like one.

A cunt and an overated one.

Hope that helps