Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That article suggests we're thinking of going back in for Andros Townsend now Allardyce has gone.

I thought Traore would have had a relegation release clause a lot less than £15mil

That article suggests we're thinking of going back in for Andros Townsend now Allardyce has gone.

I thought Traore would have had a relegation release clause a lot less than £15mil

We shouldn't be thinking about who we are trying to sign at the is stage, we should be actively trying to buy them.

We shouldn't be thinking about who we are trying to sign at the is stage, we should be actively trying to buy them.

The market's a lot more complex than that, tbf. There's a reason most clubs don't get their signings in early, even if it makes absolute sense for bedding players in.

Turning our noses up at every player we are linked with, do we expect Messi? Players that make us a solid team are where we are at and mid table would be a big achievement this year. It's not about the individual, it's about the system and balance. Montero, Navas etc are really not as shit as people are making out. Ffs we had Obertan, Anita, Sissoko and fuck knows who else playing as wingers until recently. I trust there's a plan as long as Rafa is here

It's just a shame we can't match our world-class manager with equivalent players. But we clearly don't have the money to operate at those levels right now and I don't see how we ever will while Ashley is here.

Boro want £15m for Traore.

MUST PAY THE GOING RATE

Not really though is it? :lol:

Can't think of a single Middlesbrough player that's worth £15m on the basis of last season. In fact thinking of a single Middlesbrough player is hard enough.

£15m for Traore FFS. Boro will be down there a long time, I suppose they have to try and attract attention while they still can by quoting daft prices for their shit players.

Guest chopey

Believe what you want pal but that's the state of play as about 5 o clock sunday afternoon.

Does nobody have any good news rumours ?

Obviously I can't say that but it is reliable. I'm not an ITK bollocks just passing on what I've been told off someone who definitely has access to Rafa. He's most pissed off about the Abraham's deal apparently he'd agreed to sign he'd spoke to him we dallied then delayed with his 'people' and he went elsewhere.

Obviously I can't say that but it is reliable. I'm not an ITK bollocks just passing on what I've been told off someone who definitely has access to Rafa. He's most p*ssed off about the Abraham's deal apparently he'd agreed to sign he'd spoke to him we dallied then delayed with his 'people' and he went elsewhere.

Is it still June in your world?