Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get French Football ‏@GFFN  7m

No serious talks yet, with Dortmund notably interested & willing to pay Newcastle's €25m asking price. Another PL side also in talks.

€25m :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somebody at Dortmund doesn't realize the fee is in sterling....not euros ?

Get French Football

‏@GFFN

Liverpool have approached Moussa Sissoko's representatives about a transfer. More to follow.

Bullshit?

Isn't that illegal?

:lol: Sure in the same way downloading music without paying for it is.

Probably bullshit but Alan Dzagoev from CSKA rumoured ?

Was mentioned in January.

That would be a ridiculously good signing unless he's become bad recenty.

He's always been bad :lol: Well compared to his Fifa and FM hype anyway, every single time he's played for Russia at a WC or a Euros he's looked bang average.

I mean we are in the championship and he'd probably look class so who cares, but he's not anything special from what i have seen in real life. :lol:

He's always been bad :lol: Well compared to his Fifa and FM hype anyway, every single time he's played for Russia at a WC or a Euros he's looked bang average.

I mean we are in the championship and he'd probably look class so who cares, but he's not anything special from what i have seen in real life. :lol:

He was pretty good in one of the tournaments iirc. Scored a few goals i think. Heard nothing about him since :lol:

Wasn't he a top scorer in one of them? Seen him have couple of very good games for both Russia as well as CSKA in the CL. Never watched the league mind so he might really have been shit and just had good games there.