Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lascelles, Gayle, Merino, Yedlin, Ritchie, Atsu, Hayden are all players I'd say are better. Naturally I'd also include Mitro, but he never gets to play, so yeah :lol: I'd even be inclined to say that Saivet is better, based only on his last appereanced. Fuck Shelvey.

What a lot of nonsense

Lascelles, Gayle, Merino, Yedlin, Ritchie, Atsu, Hayden are all players I'd say are better. Naturally I'd also include Mitro, but he never gets to play, so yeah :lol: I'd even be inclined to say that Saivet is better, based only on his last appereanced. f*** Shelvey.

Are you drunk?

Lascelles, Gayle, Merino, Yedlin, Ritchie, Atsu, Hayden are all players I'd say are better. Naturally I'd also include Mitro, but he never gets to play, so yeah :lol: I'd even be inclined to say that Saivet is better, based only on his last appereanced. f*** Shelvey.

Are you drunk?

No. Shelvey's just not very good and we need to replace him if we can.

Saivet better than Shelvey :lol:

I'd have thought someone could realize when a joke is included to heighten a point one is trying to make. Said point is that Shelvey needs to be replaced.

And Deila is an absolute shit manager. That point was made because I believe Rodgers is also shit if you take him out of the one team league that the Scottish Prem is. Rodgers doing well with Celtic doesn't equate to Rodgers being a great manager.

Aye basically. They're the only 2 I can see being regular starters in a couple years time if we get this takeover.

I'd like to keep Hayden and Yedlin as well too, mind. The former because I think he'll mature into a decent player, maybe not a starter but a nice option to have, and Yedlin because he'd be a great backup full back to better quality counterpart.

Aye basically. They're the only 2 I can see being regular starters in a couple years time if we get this takeover.

I'd like to keep Hayden and Yedlin as well too, mind. The former because I think he'll mature into a decent player, maybe not a starter but a nice option to have, and Yedlin because he'd be a great backup full back to better quality counterpart.

I'd keep Lascelles, Merino and Yedlin. To be fair, we could keep a fair few from our side as back-ups though, if we have a good starting eleven. The only issue there will be that they're used to starting and will probably throw a fit from being relegated to the bench/being squad players.

I'd keep Lascelles, Merino and Yedlin. To be fair, we could keep a fair few from our side as back-ups though, if we have a good starting eleven. The only issue there will be that they're used to starting and will probably throw a fit from being relegated to the bench/being squad players.

I don't think Hayden would throw a hissy fit. He's still young and is nowhere near a finished article yet. He'll get better.

I'd definitely keep a few as back up. I know Ritchie get's a lot a stick but with a proper winger on the other side, an AM and top striker I think he'll look a lot better as Rafa's typical workhorse winger.

He's too slow to be a good workhorse

I'd definitely keep a few as back up. I know Ritchie get's a lot a stick but with a proper winger on the other side, an AM and top striker I think he'll look a lot better as Rafa's typical workhorse winger.

He's too slow to be a good workhorse

I don't think every grafting winger needs to be up and down the pitch like Jonas Gutierrez.

Yeah good points from both of you. I just think when you play with two deep midfielders already as we do that having a defensive or slow winger on one side is overkill. It must be tough for him though to go from being one of the better technical players in the championship to being basically just a hard worker who takes set pieces and the odd decent shot in the PL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't particularly rate Shelvey myself, in fact I think he's shown up in a shower of shite like ours, but you're claiming DeAndre fucking Yedlin, Isaac Hayden and Henri Saivet are better footballers?

Go and bash your head off a rock umpteen times.

I wish people bothered to read through discussions before giving their opinion on an opening statement of a post. I've already clearly explained why I see these players as better, and that Saivet was included as a joke to hammer home that Shelvey's not really done well this season.

I wish people bothered to read through discussions before giving their opinion on an opening statement of a post. I've already clearly explained why I see these players as better, and that Saivet was included as a joke to hammer home that Shelvey's not really done well this season.

What? Merino's our best option based on pass completion? God fucking forbid we have more than one option.

What? Merino's our best option based on pass completion? God fucking forbid we have more than one option.

I also say we shouldn’t sell Shelvey without a replacement. My point is we need to improve upon Shelvey, so selling him (if we do so) is no big deal and is what we should do.

What? Merino's our best option based on pass completion? God f***ing forbid we have more than one option.

I also say we shouldn’t sell Shelvey without a replacement. My point is we need to improve upon Shelvey, so selling him (if we do so) is no big deal and is what we should do.

And you're putting Isaac Hayden above him.

Totally agree with Kaiz, I'd have replaced Shelvey in the summer myself.

:thup:

Did alright in the Champo with the extra time and space but he's largely ineffective in the PL.  He's not quick enough in either mind or body to take advantage of his passing ability and range.