Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-airport.jpg

Watching this cunt was something else, my favourite player ever in world football. 

Wow some statement that......He's not that good by a million miles

He's not good enough to be someone's personal choice as their favourite footballer? [emoji38]

Watching this cunt was something else, my favourite player ever in world football. 

He's not good enough to be someone's personal choice as their favourite footballer? [emoji38]

Not allowed to be his favourite :lol:

Fucking hell Nazi N.O

Watching this c*** was something else, my favourite player ever in world football. 

f***ing hell Nazi N.O

fucking unbelievable this cunt  :lol:

Watching this c*** was something else, my favourite player ever in world football. 

f***ing hell Nazi N.O

fucking unbelievable this cunt  :lol:

Take it back mate, you've been warned.

Anyone else says that and it's not a problem. Geordiedean says it and it's a different matter because he's dared criticise some forum faves.

He’s criticising someone’s choice of favourite player though. It makes zero sense.

Not really sure what is wrong with what he said either to be honest.

How someone can have Ben Arfa as their favourite all time player is a bit weird. I mean, a player who has largely wasted his entire career by being a prick, is more of a favourite than someone like Shearer? :lol:

:anguish:

Anyone else says that and it's not a problem. Geordiedean says it and it's a different matter because he's dared criticise some forum faves.

No one else would say tho as it’s absolute fact

Try it when your  out with mates. Say Ben arfa is your favourite player ever and some will question it. Id guess one or two would even ridicule it.

How someone can have Ben Arfa as their favourite all time player is a bit weird. I mean, a player who has largely wasted his entire career by being a prick, is more of a favourite than someone like Shearer? :lol:

The guy is a fucking magician man, I do apologise for him being my favourite tho, sorry chaps.

Try it when your  out with mates. Say Ben arfa is your favourite player ever and some will question it. Id guess one or two would even ridicule it.

Gavin peacock for me.

Pards? Is that you?

The guy is a fucking magician man, I do apologise for him being my favourite tho, sorry chaps.

You don't need to apologise for owt. Just ignore the cringe-fest replies for now.

:lol: It’s cringe to question why Ben Arfa would be someones favourite player?

I’m with Madras on this, dont think any of my group of friends who sit in silence and agree if I suggested he was my all time favourite player.

All time ffs :lol: Even non-NUFC players like Messi, Ronaldo, Buffon  are below Ben Arfa as someone’s favourite player?

I’m with Madras on this, dont think any of my group of friends who sit in silence and agree if I suggested he was my all time favourite player.

All time ffs :lol: Even non-NUFC players like Messi, Ronaldo, Buffon  are below Ben Arfa as someone’s favourite player?

Favourite, not best. Know the difference?

Favourite, not best. Know the difference?

Aye, there’s a lot more likeable players than Ben Arfa, which is my point.