Euro 2016 Golden Boot Sweep - £100 top prize - all gone!

Wullie

Just paid £4. I'll have 51 and 81, please.

51's fine, Jayson's picked 81 a few posts up (sorry I've not updated the OP with his yet), can you choose another?

61 then?

:thup:

I've a 100/1 and a 200/1 shot.

100/1 and 50/1 here, but the 50/1 is in the same manner that Rashford's odds are pretty low. Plays for a decent team. Will never actually play.

All done $8.71 of funny money to you sir

Arrggghh I've just seen the two I got...totally made up names, an Albanian and a Romanian, are their teams even in the comp - mind maybe I could win it.....

Arrggghh I've just seen the two I got...totally made up names, an Albanian and a Romanian, are their teams even in the comp - mind maybe I could win it.....

Can't believe it, everyone managed to avoid the Albanian and the Romanian then you picked them both. :lol: They play each other so you never know, they might play out a 4-3 with one of your boys smashing a hat trick.

Can't believe it, everyone managed to avoid the Albanian and the Romanian then you picked them both. :lol: They play each other so you never know, they might play out a 4-3 with one of your boys smashing a hat trick.

First ever Euro 25-24 result and watshemcalled gets all them for Albania and Dodgy Pureescaravaninaditch gets 25 for Romania...can just see it now...