The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

The Germans dont fuck about in tournament matches and Slovakia have been really poor so far, can see them winning comfortably.

I need the Ireland to turn up who played so badly against Belgium and the French to turn up.

Temptation is to cash out if France score first, I'd presume it'd be around £2k at that point.

Had £20 in the 8 qualifiers to win £300. Had Croatia but 4 mins before the end I had a gut feeling that Portugal would get something. Cashed out literally 30 secs before their goal at £13 profit, will just reinvest it in the remainder of the games.

Betting with my heart here hoping that after yesterdays borefest we get some goals, so over 2.5 goals in the France game.

:thup: Did well. Went with the same for next match. Doubt it'll happen, but Germany are bound to score 7 at some point right?

Betting with my heart here hoping that after yesterdays borefest we get some goals, so over 2.5 goals in the France game.

:thup: Did well. Went with the same for next match. Doubt it'll happen, but Germany are bound to score 7 at some point right?

If Germany gets a goal fairly early there could be a thrashing here. Slovakia were solid enough when they could put 10 men in their own box, but doubt they'll be up to much if they go behind.

Have gone for Germany -1.5 here, pretty decent odds at 2.35

I've bet on Hungary to advance :lol:

Afraid if Belgium don't get an early-ish goal they might bore their way to getting something. Not betting a lot before the game, feel a lot more uncertain than what the betting companies make out.

Decided to let the bet run.

If it wins, I'll withdraw £3k and place £1,446.37 on Belgium.

Great day so far, even better if Belgium keep this.

Congrats man, some cracking money that.

Decided to let the bet run.

If it wins, I'll withdraw £3k and place £1,446.37 on Belgium.

Great day so far, even better if Belgium keep this.

I'd cash out this Belgium bet now if I were you with this much money riding on it.