The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

If Iceland go through I'm netting £2130 :lol:

Nice one man

Chile to win the Copa, Italy to beat Spain and Iceland to advance. Who the f*** would have thought that? :lol:

I'm so jealous man. So freaking jealous. Not of the amount of money, but of the fact you are a genius.

You can f***ing buy the FF trophy and pay the postage to the winner you mad lucky bastardy bastardy b****** :lol:

:lol: Probably send us all a fucking participation medal as well. :lol:

You can f***ing buy the FF trophy and pay the postage to the winner you mad lucky bastardy bastardy b****** :lol:

:lol: Probably send us all a fucking participation medal as well. :lol:

There will be a trophy now. Guaranteed, man :lol: I was gonna do it anyway because I'm a sad bastard, but now I'll feel good doing it :lol:

:lol: Probably send us all a f***ing participation medal as well. :lol:

There will be a trophy now. Guaranteed, man :lol: I was gonna do it anyway because I'm a sad b******, but now I'll feel good doing it :lol:

:lol: Spend your money on something else man. Fuck that trophy. Imagine having to ship it to khay or Coco the devil?

There will be a trophy now. Guaranteed, man :lol: I was gonna do it anyway because I'm a sad b******, but now I'll feel good doing it :lol:

:lol: Spend your money on something else man. Fuck that trophy. Imagine having to ship it to khay or Coco the devil?

It's honestly not that expensive :lol: My only issue is if whoever wins it will pass it on when they lose it the following year :lol:

:lol: Spend your money on something else man. f*** that trophy. Imagine having to ship it to khay or Coco the devil?

It's honestly not that expensive :lol: My only issue is if whoever wins it will pass it on when they lose it the following year :lol:

Just make a new one, you could probably afford about 60 trophies. ;)

:lol: Spend your money on something else man. f*** that trophy. Imagine having to ship it to khay or Coco the devil?

Just make a new one, you could probably afford about 60 trophies. ;)

Good thing Mike is out because like fuck would he let me ship something to him :lol:

This sums up my tournament! Ive had Rooney to score first in the first two matches (365 offer) but I didn't back him last night! Then, I literally looked at this cash out option and Iceland made it 2-1! Ha ha! Plus I had a big Italy and England double!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160628/612bc5078725e1ad9b40085be33cc7e9.jpg