The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

Pretty pleased so far. I set a goal to earn myself a PS4 during the Euros :lol:

Started with 30€ on NordicBet, now I'm at 900€ on Coolbet. Got 100€ left of the bonus to play through to be able to withdraw.

Pretty pleased so far. I set a goal to earn myself a PS4 during the Euros :lol:

Started with 30€ on NordicBet, now I'm at 900€ on Coolbet. Got 100€ left of the bonus to play through to be able to withdraw.

Ah ffs. Why can't I ever win big.

Up £150 at the moment, with a chance at £650 if both Spain and England win within 90minutes. Knowing this tournament and my luck, that won't happen.

Odds on Italy tonight are canny tempting

It's weird, all odds are good in that game. More than twice the money back on Spain is pretty good as well, considering what level they can play at.

£5 free bet on one of the stupid skybet specials.  Morata to score anytime, draw at HT, 4+ corners each, Ramos and Chiellini to get booked.  150/1

I don't really do football betting.  Can you tell? :lol:

£5 free bet on one of the stupid skybet specials.  Morata to score anytime, draw at HT, 4+ corners each, Ramos and Chiellini to get booked.  150/1

It doesn't look bad.

It doesn't look bad.

Both players are one booking away from a suspension, that's probably why it's so high as they probably should be careful :lol: 

It doesn't look bad.

Both players are one booking away from a suspension, that's probably why it's so high as they probably should be careful :lol: 

I didn't even check, but assumed that was why the odds seemed high.  I just thought both are walking yellow cards.  Well, Ramos certainly is and Chiellini has always seemed like a cynical fucker!